Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another Sunset At Pasir Ris Park

So one day I had gone to Pasir Ris Park to take a few pictures during sunset. I thought it was a good idea to come back, with the area nearer to Downtown East as my target.

I was lucky to catch bus 403, luckier still to have made it in time to watch the sun disappear in the horizon.

I fail not to notice the strange syzygies in the view above. There's the child sitting, a man fishing and a lad swimming, then there's the three fishing rods which are almost perfectly aligned.

I tried to cover as much ground as I could. But there was never enough time. The moon was out before I knew it.

My last stop had to be the moored ships. I could get no farther. I had reached the boundary of the Pasir Ris Park.

Bedok Reservoir sounds like a good place for the next sunset adventure.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home