Monday, March 29, 2010

Singapore 360 - Day 26: Pasir Ris Town Park Fish Pond

TurbinesI haven't tried fishing. But I heard, just like with golf and photography, it's a lot of fun but also requires tons of patience. Fun and patience — they're an odd pair but with certain things you can't have one without the other.

Turbines 2I had the opportunity to visit the Pasir Ris Town Park again during the weekend. Not going there to jog, I did not pass up the chance to take a few pictures. Those who were fishing in the pond didn't seem to mind. Well, I tried not to get in their way.

A Catch!Before leaving I made a promise to myself to try fishing within the year. I have one person in mind who I think would gladly come with me. And the fish pond at the Pasir Ris Town Park doesn't look like a bad place to start.

***

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2010 at 10:25 PM , Anonymous Lefty said...

And luckily it is not only pond fishing in Pasir Ris. You can also cast your net on Pasir Ris or Changi beach. In any case fishing in Singapore is an experience memorable for a lifetime. So go ahead, do it. Wherever, whenever!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home