Sunday, September 6, 2009

Singapore 360 - Day 14: Mini Cooper Celebrates 50 Years

So one day we were looking for the International Plaza in Orchard Road when we came by Ion Orchard and saw the Mini Cooper exhibit in celebration of their 50 years of production. I couldn't resist taking photos.

I'll let the photos do the talking from here. Let me just say that I will always be reminded of the movie The Italian Job when I see a Mini Cooper.















***

Here's an interesting video I found on the Web:

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 7, 2009 at 5:05 AM , Blogger Brad Farless said...

Mini coopers are nice. Some of them are very nice. I like the way they look. Somehow, though, they've always been considered a girl car where I'm from in the US.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home