Thursday, August 20, 2009

Singapore 360 - Day 10: Underwater World

Part of the package we got when we last went to Sentosa was a visit to the Underwater World. Though I've been there several times before, I still find myself in awe looking at the underwater creatures.

This is a giant octopus. Looks like this guy came from another planet.

Crab. We had chili crab in Jumbo, Riverwalk and black pepper crab in No Signboard East Coast. I wonder what this guy feels about that if he knew.

Mermaid, er, Dugong. Apparently often mistaken for a mermaid, the dugong is the only strictly-marine herbivorous mammal.

The Sea Angel. It looked to me like it resembled a different kind of angel because of the red color and the projections, the horn-like structures.

Plant or animal? It's the dragon fish. Looks like it came out of lab experiment.

The Nautilus. I'm always reminded of the movie, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen every time I see this.

I thought I couldn't eat seafood for a few days after having gone here. Well, that's what I thought. We went to No Signboard Seafood for dinner the day after that.

***

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 21, 2009 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Brad Farless said...

This brings back memories. My wife and I went there recently, but I had a hard drive failure before my scheduled backup and lost the photos. I guess it's an excuse to go again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home