Monday, September 7, 2009

Singapore 360 - Day 15: A Buddhist Temple In Serangoon

Singapore is home to many races and therefore many religions. For obvious reasons, racial harmony is of utmost importance.

One of the great things about such diversity is food.

Another is the number of holidays in a year. Well, that depends on how you look at it. In my case, I like holidays in general. ;)

It it not uncommon to come across different temples and churches. I used to come across this temple almost daily.

I didn't hesitate when I finally got the chance to take a few shots.

I hope to be able to take photos of other temples next time.

***

HAPPY LABOR DAY USA!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 8, 2009 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Brad Farless said...

That last photo is pretty neat. We went into a temple down by Chinatown a few months ago. Or maybe it was last year? We got a few good photos. There was another one we wanted to look at but it was "tourist-friendly" and you had to pay to go in, so we passed.

The amount of holidays in Singapore is pretty neat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home